Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

uniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 05-03-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Not really military related but the wife kindly modified this M65 Jacket to finally finish off My long standing work in progress 1984 Tech.Noir Terminator display ,tried my best to find a Grey US M65 jacket but as rare as rocking horse poop so went for this Olive drab example from Alpha industries ,the label states made in Egypt which i found interesting ,the leather trim can easily be removed so no harm done to the jacketuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Regards James

?

Very Nice James!!
    So a Terminator fan?

I tried to send you a PM but that option was not available when I went to your profile????????

Let me know.
    I would like to send you something!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Phil and yes I'm a Fan,taken me a fair few years to finally box this one off ,hang on i will check my settings
    Regards James

James Mate did you break a M65 jacket? they be going up in value for some reason!?! OKIE Egyptian made no harm done, pays to read sometimes
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-28-2020 at 04:42 AM. Reason: added text

Love yer bar too! Bali!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Love yer bar too! Bali!
    Me too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Love yer bar too! Bali!
    Me 3.

That looks like an AWESOME back yard getaway!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I loved Aliens more than Terminator but I guess the surplus gear will not be available for some time.
    I just found this thread and I really enjoyed seeing the SAS setup.
    I remember drawing SAS troopers on the Iranian Embassy as a kid,copied from newspaper pictures.
    They were more striking than the SF movies that followed much later.
    Thanks for the chance to see a lot of your Cold War gear on this forum,it has been inspiring.
    I think you may also be SpecOpsJimmy on YouTube and that channel is also great.
    Can I please ask if you can post Czech M60 pattern trousers and boots if possible as a reference for new collectors like myself?
    Thanks anyway,it's been a pleasure to view your Cold War era gear

Thanks Rene' I was glad to add an m65 field jacket as they are so iconic and this one can easily have the leather trim removed if need be ,do you know any details on the Egyptian made Alpha industries jackets as i am not to clued up on them , the label is marked made in Egypt using USA components and this jacket looks to have had patches removed from both arms and would like to know what they were if any of the group members have any ideas.
    Cheers for the compliments Rene' ,Michael ,Phil and Kateri on the Garden bar or the Gin Bar as my wife calls it ,built it during lock down as i was on emergency response only in work and ironically couldn't touch a drop of the strong stuff
    Kateri the SAS Trooper was my favourite of my displays i have done so far and the GSG9 West German counter terrorism display would be a close second
    I would like to add an Aliens M1 style Colonial Marines helmet one day to the helmet collection and many thanks for the compliments on the Cold War uniforms and field gear as it's an area of collecting i'm fond of .
    As for the Czech military items they are unfortunately away in storage so can't access the box so easily but if i do anytime soon i'll post up in better detail As for Spec ops Jimmy on Youtube i can confirm it's not me but please put up a link to his work if you could as i'm not familiar with him to be honest uniform displays uniform displaysuniform displays
    Regards James

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast