Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffenrock Sanitätstruppe

Article about: New one to the collection! Medical waffenrock in the rank of unterofficier/sergeant... It came with the Adjutant cords/ aiguilette... Sadly the ends are broken of.. But in very good conditio

Default Waffenrock Sanitätstruppe

New one to the collection!
    Medical waffenrock in the rank of unterofficier/sergeant...
    It came with the Adjutant cords/ aiguilette...
    Sadly the ends are broken of..
    But in very good condition overall the tunic.
    The shoulder boards with the nr. 19
    Lovely kornblau piping..
    Had the loops for two awards and the loops for a medal bar... I've probably over awarded this guy.. But hey.. Who cares!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenrock Sanitätstruppe
    P
    Many

And boys on parade!!!

Dos
    ?

Always quality acquisitions Lt. Col Ullergaard, Very nice and what a great display in total! Thanks for sharing.

More..

Ullergaard, you had find one good looking uniform! Nice add to your collection and do not worry about over awarded, it display really well like this
    -TJ-

Quote by Dos View Post
    Always quality acquisitions Lt. Col Ullergaard, Very nice and what a great display in total! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you my friend for the kind words
    Appreciated!!

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Ullergaard, you had find one good looking uniform! Nice add to your collection and do not worry about over awarded, it display really well like this
    Glad you like it my Finnish friend
    And yes looks cool with a bunch of awards

TWS
    ?

Beautiful Waffenrock my friend! Interesting in that he flouted regulations: His rank is actually Unterfeldwebel and it does appear the little bits of Tresse were added later upon promotion from Unteroffizier to Unterfeldwebel, however he did not pick out his stitched unit numbers. Unteroffizier was the highest rank with stitched numerals and then regulations stipulated the move to metal devices. Based on the application of the entire Tresse to the straps, he may have been even lower ranking than Unteroffizier when the tunic was made. Check under the collar and see if the tabs have been moved to make room for the collar Tresse.

Someone stuck the aiguilette on there at some point post war as that is an officer's parade aiguilette and would not be worn by an NCO. An adjutant's Fangschnur is a different model, simpler than the parade aiguilette, but also normally worn only by officers as adjutant was a duty position normally assigned to officers.

Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Beautiful Waffenrock my friend! Interesting in that he flouted regulations: His rank is actually Unterfeldwebel and it does appear the little bits of Tresse were added later upon promotion from Unteroffizier to Unterfeldwebel, however he did not pick out his stitched unit numbers. Unteroffizier was the highest rank with stitched numerals and then regulations stipulated the move to metal devices. Based on the application of the entire Tresse to the straps, he may have been even lower ranking than Unteroffizier when the tunic was made. Check under the collar and see if the tabs have been moved to make room for the collar Tresse.

Someone stuck the aiguilette on there at some point post war as that is an officer's parade aiguilette and would not be worn by an NCO. An adjutant's Fangschnur is a different model, simpler than the parade aiguilette, but also normally worn only by officers as adjutant was a duty position normally assigned to officers.

Thank you Todd for your detailed walk through on the uniform..
    I was fully aware of the aiguilette was not original to the uniform, and belonged on a officers uniform.
    Just the way it came when I bought from my friend.. Will eventually take it of and replace it with a schützen schnur

Could look like that you're right about the rank and that the collar have been altered

Great with insight on the waffenrock uniforms from a guy who know his uniforms

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast