Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

Oh to sit amidst this amazing collection and drink in the history.

Simply Breathtaking!

Cheers,
    Andrew

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

?

I usually do drink a bit when in the war room. A stiff drink does dull the pain from the sudden baseball bat thump placed aside my head from the bride. After 36 years of collecting and 30 years of marriage bliss I guess we both drink a little

Thanks Mate...Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Lol. I’m still setting up my room with one of the hardest decisions being the drinking chair!

I remember when my wife said “no more helmets” when I got to 6. She said “it’s me or the helmets” and I replied “There’s a really nice DD M35 for sale at the moment”

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I usually do drink a bit when in the war room. A stiff drink does dull the pain from the sudden baseball bat thump placed aside my head from the bride. After 36 years of collecting and 30 years of marriage bliss I guess we both drink a little

Thanks Mate...Rossi

Nothing like a nice glass of fine Kentucky Bourbon and the smell of war room with the door shut and no one to bother you.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Lol. I’m still setting up my room with one of the hardest decisions being the drinking chair!

I remember when my wife said “no more helmets” when I got to 6. She said “it’s me or the helmets” and I replied “There’s a really nice DD M35 for sale at the moment”

After 10 helmets she stopped asking. Then she realized that I don't chase her around when I'm ogling a new helmet instead of her. (Is that being unfaithful?)

So now she BUYS me helmets!!!! (50 helmets later )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26