MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Crank Catch DAF-Werschar by Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

Article about: This is a little oddity, insofar as we normally associate the angular crank catch to F. W. Assmann und Söhne, Lüdenscheid. Here is a DAF-Werkschar in aluminium, complete with an angular cran

Default Crank Catch DAF-Werkschar by Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

This is a little oddity, insofar as we normally associate the angular crank catch to F. W. Assmann und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

Here is a DAF-Werkschar in aluminium, complete with an angular crank catch and where the buckle is clearly attributable to Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

Regards,

David
    Last edited by David North; 10-26-2011 at 02:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Crank Catch DAF-Werschar by Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Crank Catch DAF-Werkschar by Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

Last edited by David North; 10-26-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Last edited by David North; 10-26-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Default Re: Crank Catch DAF-Werschar by Richard Sieper und Söhne, Lüdenscheid.

Hello David ,

i nice seldom seen buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I wonder Markus if the buckle was manufactured by Assmann and then finished and sold on by Sieper?

Attached is a photo merge of an Assmann crank obverse and the Sieper crank obverse. They look jolly similar to me.

Regards,

David
    Last edited by David North; 10-26-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Although the Assman one appears to be more raised, it can be seen on the joining of the two swastika halves, unless its just the lighting =D

thank you, Glen

Quote by David North View Post
    I wonder Markus if the buckle was manufactured by Assmann and then finished and sold on by Sieper?

Attached is a photo merge of an Assmann crank obverse and the Sieper crank obverse. They look jolly similar to me.

Regards,

David
    Yes , it can be ,who have ever helped out by order situation among themselves .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I must agree David, I also think Sieper must have ordered some buckles from Assmann and stamped their mark on it, again the buckle is normally attributed to Assmann.
    Ben

Good evening gentlemen!
    Like this buckle I posted some time ago!
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...-modell-43597/
    Assman, but R.Sieper leather tab. Everything is possible...!
    Gruß Max

Good link Max, again looks like another buckle by Assmann and marked with a Sieper tab
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast