Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my new nsbo buckle

Article about: Here is my newly received NSBO ​​buckle in, in my opinion, very good condition. Certainly not available that often anymore. I hope you all like it.

?

Default my new nsbo buckle

Here is my newly received NSBO ​​buckle in, in my opinion, very good condition. Certainly not available that often anymore. I hope you all like it.
    my new nsbo buckle
    my new nsbo buckle
    my new nsbo buckle
    my new nsbo bucklemy new nsbo buckle
    my new nsbo buckle
    Last edited by Wolle; 02-07-2024 at 06:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my new nsbo buckle
    P
    Many

?

here photos without censorship

Nice buckle

Exact same photos with censorship as in post #1
    Just an observation but a nice buckle
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes you are right. Unfortunately, this site is working for me at the moment, just not well. Can't edit anything now, strange. It's not the first time I've shown something here. . . . .

take new photos and repost ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

the photos are there, but the page doesn't load them properly. I'll try that again this evening. . . strange. I'm also constantly logged out. . .

when you log back in...click the " remember me " box beneath your sign in name. That should stop from you being logged out.

?

Excellent buckle with great detail. I have a similar one but I like the way yours looks. Here is my examples. Your right about these getting hard to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my new nsbo buckle  

?

kirby, great selection, I'm sure you're jealous ;-)
    Thank you for showing me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast