Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome

Article about: Hi, I have this on approval, but have a few concerns. The pommel i dont think is aluminium, but another base metal zinc possibly, and the ring below the thinnner wide ring seems bigger than

Default 2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome

Hi,

I have this on approval, but have a few concerns.

The pommel i dont think is aluminium, but another base metal zinc possibly, and the ring below the thinnner wide ring seems bigger than others i've observed.
    The crossguard is 81mm wide, at appears to be the same metal as the pommel.
    The scabbard is magnetic and a nickle type plating, (not brished) also the casting marks on the grip.

Red Flags ?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome   2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome  

2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome   2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome  

2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome   2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Model Railway / Bahnschutz Dagger - Opinions Welcome
    P
    Many