MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz

Article about: Hello, im planning to buy my first SA dagger and I have come across this piece. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if its original sa dagger from 38 or just fake. Also if there is so

Default Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz

Hello, im planning to buy my first SA dagger and I have come across this piece. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if its original sa dagger from 38 or just fake. Also if there is some history behind it. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz   Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz  

Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz   Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz  

Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authenticity check for SA dagger A. Evertz
    P
    Many

Looks a good one in my novice opinion. The RZM number corresponded to the correct manufacturer. Wood looks good and the eagle and SA inlay look good. Wait out for the experts.

Does look legit from the pics provided. Does not have the "cleaned" look to it fortunately. Depending on price might be a good purchase. Be interesting to hear from other members here more knowledgeable than myself.

?

Hello.
    The pictures are not very good. What I can see from these pictures is that the parts of this dagger have varying wear. The blade is in poor condition and has been heavily cleaned at some point. The year of the logo is not a problem, but in the examples I looked at, the entire logo is executed differently. There may be different variations of this logo. The scabbard is in better condition than the blade and may have been repainted. The crossguards and pommel screw appear to be from different periods. Wait for more opinions.
    I might be wrong.
    Regards Georgi.
    Last edited by georgi; 05-14-2024 at 07:46 AM.