Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....

Article about: Hi volks, ran across this Dagger while looking for silverware. Obviously this isn’t real. When I saw the price I thought it was an older add from back when this dagger cost under 6 grand.

Default DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....

Hi volks, ran across this Dagger while looking for silverware. Obviously this isn’t real. When I saw the price I thought it was an older add from back when this dagger cost under 6 grand. I did email them. Got a response that it was still available. Surprisingly. I read some old post about this place and thought i wouldn’t hear back. Yet I did. I offered to pick it up in person. Here is their response. Copy of I d, and phone number? Needless to say I won’t be going to Santa Monica ( I live in Los Angeles)....DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAGGER ALERT DAGGER ALERT. ALARM ! Dive Dive Musee Militaire .....
    P
    Many

its a total Scam site ,that need to be shut down for good!

GOT BURNED!!! WARNING https://www.musee-militaire.com/

IMO it should be a warning sticky thread about them on all militaria collectors forums

I wonder what would have happened if I actually went there ? Might not come out...

MAP
    ?

total well known (to us) scam. If you were to go visit them you would find they are not there. It's a front. They've operated under different names / web addresses in the past

The real red flag is that they only take wire transfers. Once you sent that money it's gone! Never to be recovered.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They actually said I could bring cash and pick it up in person. I’m not even close to knowing my arss from a hole in the ground when it comes to something like this dagger. They wanted a copy of my drivers license and phone number first. When I told them I wasn’t comfortable with that, the said I couldn’t come to the “ store”

MAP
    ?

Ask them to post a photo of the dagger next to today's newspaper

Or ask for specific details that require new photos.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I'm glad to see that your thread is coming to use Agitatorn!

It's no consolation for the loss you took, BUT it's Helping someone else not get burned.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I did notice there wasn’t a ( district number) on the cross guard. I I or iii. Not sure if that dagger would have that. Anything else jump out at you besides the seller? Just wondering. The scabbard looks too clean.they have a chained dagger as well. Same deal with the scabbard?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm glad to see that your thread is coming to use Agitatorn!

It's no consolation for the loss you took, BUT it's Helping someone else not get burned.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil yeah that feels better i know 3 people who have contacted and thanked me after i started that thread both here and on WAF so atleast it helped some people, and i guess many that not contacted me saved their money just reading the warning.

Thank you agitatorn make that at least 4 now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast