Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Display 2 Teno leader daggers and more

Article about: This is my current display which i cherish a lot and which i'm pretty proud of! From left to right: Alcoso DeLuxe Forestry with Ivory grip E.Pack DeLuxe with stag grip SA E.Pack B gruppe sta

?

Default Display 2 Teno leader daggers and more

This is my current display, which i'm pretty proud of!
    From left to right:
    Alcoso DeLuxe Forestry with Ivory grip
    E.Pack DeLuxe with stag grip
    SA E.Pack B gruppe stamped
    2x Eickhorn Teno leaders with hangers
    1x M1902 Navy Cadets dagger Ivory grip
    Alcoso 1st Pattern army dagger
    E.Pack 1st pattern slant army
    E.Pack Alu army
    Both teno leaders by Eickhorn, the blades can be checked on originality by looking at the etch and the typical Eickhorn crossgrain.
    The hangers are both Assmann marked, the Teno hounour badge is made by the correct maker, the other maker has been proven to be fake, a very good book has been published lately, (metallurgical research)
    The Teno armbadge is pretty rare and in pristine condition.
    Both scabbard have matching numbers, but i will not go into details with these teno's as they are highly faked.
    For the good watcher a few known details are shown, but i mainly look at the blades grain pattern, i has to have the Eickhorn signature!
    Enjoy the pics
    Regards,
    Ger

Display 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and moreDisplay 2 Teno leader daggers and more

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Display 2 Teno leader daggers and more
    P
    Many

Very nice collection, and well displayed.

MAP
    ?

Wow!!!

That's all I got
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Amazing collection!

?

That's a great collection indeed and something to be truly proud of! You found two perfect examples of one of the most rare Third Reich daggers within one year! Finding one Teno leader is one thing but two, that's a completely different story. That is something truly amazing. It shows what can be achieved with persistance combined with the numerous hours you have spent in searching. I also know the risks you took with the last one. Many of us would not dare to take such a risk. So I congratulate you on these magnificent daggers. It is well deserved they ended up in your collection

Danny

Truly wonderful items Ger.

Forgetting for a moment the horrors of the Third Reich era, the craftsmanship and design qualities that go into each dagger are astounding. The TENO hangers are just another great example of individuality that each branch of TR organisations had for their sidearms.

Congrats on a super collection.

?

Well now i,m blew away Ger

Two minter Teno leaders complete with hangers & portapees

now you are just showing off m8

you done very well getting those two pricey beauties into your collection

CONGRATS !!!!

Cheers Mac 66

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Well now i,m blew away Ger

Two minter Teno leaders & one with hangers

now you are just showing off m8

you done very well getting those two pricey beauties into your collection

Cheers Mac 66
    Thx Scott for the kind words, just a little correction: Both Teno's have hangers...

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thx Scott for the kind words, just a little correction: Both Teno's have hangers...

Ger
    Yes just edited my post as you posted at the same time

You all know hes not done yet
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast