Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

E.Pack RAD Hauer

Article about: I thought I would post some pictures of a hard to find RAD hauer for confirmation of authenticity. I have looked on several sites and forums and believe this is a good one but thought I woul

?

Default E.Pack RAD Hauer

I thought I would post some pictures of a hard to find RAD hauer for confirmation of authenticity. I have looked on several sites and forums and believe this is a good one but thought I would try more eyes to confirm. The pictures are not mine and are all I have at this moment.
    Thanks everyone for your time.
    E.Pack RAD HauerE.Pack RAD HauerE.Pack RAD HauerE.Pack RAD HauerE.Pack RAD HauerE.Pack RAD Hauer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.Pack RAD Hauer
    P
    Many

Hello MEE ...Im used to seeing the later Pack logo used on these Hewers but I know the early version were used as well...but the one that appears on the one you posted is off center and also looks a bit strange.

Im hopeful for the RAD collectors to chime in on the logo. The Hewer itself IMO looks good.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry, I found one that was almost identical on a post on another forum, lettering, even the man looked almost exact, it was in a discussion with that has a lot of the members on the forum here and I often prefer to post here, was hoping one or a few of them would have an opinion.

?

I would ask for better photos. These photos do not show a lot of the details. From what I do see everything looks correct but I could miss a lot in these photos. I looked for another off center logo like this one but could not find one as of yet. All the makers marks and rad acceptance marks I have scene have been centered.

Past that I like it. But I would not buy it without better photos.

Tim

?

Pack has used 3 different Logo's on their hewers and this one is totally correct.
    Pack also used their own Motto Style letters and this is exactly what you would like to see on it!
    This Pack is a nice original.
    The scabbard fitting screws on the left have been replaced, left ones are thicker, other than that i see no issues.
    The scabbard paint i can't see well enough to say if its the original or a repaint, i tend to the last.

Best
    Ger

here a pic with the Motto of Pack with the Siegfried Pack logo
    E.Pack RAD Hauer

?

Thanks Gerrit, I tried to do side be sides before posting and thought it looked good but was hoping to get a thumbs up.

Yes,you have nice and correct piece