2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    @ pierre N

how did you get that?!? thats awesome
    not me , a other guy receive this !! put Pawel Nowak in google and you have many result about this guy .

to make a deal,with a unknown guys in web site its dangerous ! how many guy send a cash to unknown guys ? its the reason why Pawel send a copy of passport and id card ....take care !

This guy might end up dead somewhere.

Looks like he's po'd a LOT of people........( I'm not one of them, fortunately)
    There seems to be a lot of disgruntled, upset and very unhappy people
    around who have had dealings with him.
    Regards,

Steve.

THis gut is now emailing me, from one of my many Craigslist ads i have out there, and the pics of the daggers he sent me are really nice.

Some of these daggers look like they are pics of member daggers in here, so i think he is watching what we write, and post in here about him.

This is from another site, showing that this is another email for him;

From: Pawel Nowak To: Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 1:19:02 PM Subject: German Militaria Hello: I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA and other). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: luytjens1939@gmail.com All the best. luytjens1939@gmail.com

His email is as follows, as he changed it, but i found out this is the same dirt bag;

luytjens1939@gmail.com

Pics he sent to me;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak   Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak   Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak 

This is the actual email he sent to me;

Hello Brian:

Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also detect some places with my metal detector and I have found some items personaly. I am an archivist and I live in Poland (EU). I am 35 and I was educated in the University of Lodz (International Public Law Faculty). But my main interest is archival research. Diving and sailig also. I spend a lof of time in the archives and museums. Where I have a lot of friends. For example I know Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London. I have also friends in Ministry of Defence in UK.

If you have an interest in the helmets and daggers these are my prices:

1. Kriegsmarine dagger - 300 US$.
    2. Luftwaffe dagger - 300 US$.
    3. Wehrmacht dagger - 260 US$.
    4. SA dagger - 380 US$.
    5. SS dagger - 450 US$.
    6. HJ dagger - 200 US$.
    7. Luftwaffe helmet - 220US$.
    8. SS helmet - 260US$.
    9. Wehrmacht helmet - 220US$.
    10. Fallschirmjager M38 helmet - 700US$.

Frankly, I am looking for someone I could cooperate in the future as I can get more genuine items from my close friends.

I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Pawel

So, how should i play this guy, what do you all suggest, as he thinks im about to send him some money, he thinks Im stupid, and will send him $260.00 for an 8,000 + SS helmet.

This guy really needs to be dealt with...

He says he knows this guy;

Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London

Lets get his information and call him, and let him know this idiot is throwing his name around like that.

Brian

You know, since he has thoughtfully supplied his passport information, and committed fraud or theft, or somewhere in there, shouldn't authorities in each of your countries be able to do something? Polish authorities for sure, there must be a computer fraud squad to get in contact.
    Interpol might no be a bad idea. if you make the complaint, at least there will be a file, and he will show up on their radar.

I thankfully never had dealings with this cat.

It's kind of interesting to put a face to a thief.

Whats amazing is that the WW2 collecting community is so small, but yet we are able yo catch this guy, and prevent others from getting ripped of, like the massive emails he sent to me today.

He probably was thinking he had a sucker that would send him over 1000.00 for items he doesnt even possess.

I replied back to him, saying that the SS daggers he owns are actually mine, that i have them in my possession, I DON'T, but he doesn't know that, and i told him I'm contacting the proper authorities and contacting Interpol also on him also.

He has yet to respond to me.

I also copied, and pasted all of the emails he uses, and sent those also, let him know that I am on to him as the thief he is.

I bet this is the first time he got a response like that.

Brian

Here is the actual email i sent to him, let me know what you think.

Brian

email;

Ok, here is the deal, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WHAT YOU ARE.

Here is a list of the following emails you use;

shipwrecks.research@yahoo.com
    archival_research@yahoo.com
    Golden_Treasure_4@hotmail.com
    golden_treasure_5@yahoo.com
    Golden_Treasure_9@yahoo.com
    goldenwrecks@hotmail.com
    Pawel_Tomasz_Nowak@yahoo.com
    sea_quest_service@yahoo.com
    shipwrecks_diving@hotmail.com
    Silverwrecks@hotmail.com
    Tomasnowak@hotmail.com
    Treasurewrecks@hotmail.com
    xers@hotmail.com

And the following information about you also;

Personal information Pawel Nowak
    Date of birth January 27, 1979 (1979-01-27) (age 31)
    Place of birth Kraków, Poland
    Height 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
    Playing position Midfielder Club information
    Current club Lechia Gdańsk
    Number 19 Senior career1
    Years Club App (Gls)* 1995—1999
    1999—2000
    2000—2002
    2002—2009
    2009- Wisła Kraków
    Hutnik Kraków
    Proszowianka Proszowice
    Cracovia Kraków
    Lechia Gdańsk

I'm forwarding your information on to a friend of mine in the US Justice dept, and he advised me that he will contact Interpol, And they will also be contacting the local Polish Authorities on this matter also.

You have been ripping people off for far too long, and as of now, IT WILL STOP.

You need to go to your local Polish police station, and turn yourself, and make a full confession, before its to late, and you become a wanted fugitive.

thank you, and have a nice day....

Brian

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast