Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Custom Dagger

Article about: Hello Gents, I would like to acquire this dagger.Can someone please help me with some informations regarding this dagger authenticity ?

Default German Custom Dagger

Hello Gents,

I would like to acquire this dagger.Can someone please help me with some informations regarding this dagger authenticity ?

German Custom Dagger German Custom Dagger
    German Custom Dagger German Custom Dagger
    German Custom Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Custom Dagger
    P
    Many

Not great photos are they? Really need better photos if not seen in hand. The wood grip should be covered in green leather as is the scabbard. Looks blackish, but may have been green once. The metal fitting on early ones are silvered steel, latter ones aluminium, are these ones magnetic? The crossguard eagle with upturned wings is correct type. The twist wire on the grip should be of aluminium or copper. The blade should be the same as Heer dagger, this one looks like maker is Clemen & Jung.

Thank you,Anderson.Indeed the photos are not done very well by the seller.From your opinion do you think its authentic ?

Quote by Denis27 View Post
    Thank you,Anderson.Indeed the photos are not done very well by the seller.From your opinion do you think its authentic ?
    I can only echo Andersons thoughts in his 2nd post....and without greater photos ...we would just be guessing and would be less concrete in being authentic. Greater photos will prove that.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I will talk with the seller,and tell him to make closer photos of the dagger.

I would also agree with Anderson's sentiment. Clemen & Jung made plenty of Customs daggers but an accurate assessment of this dagger can only be determined with better pictures.

Unfortunately the seller doesn't respond my request.Thank you all for your help !

Usually a sign of something to hide.

Certainly Anderson.

I agree with Anderson. Some people have trouble taking good pictures but a reluctance to take better pictures or even respond to your query would make me very suspicious. Best to avoid sellers like this entirely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast