Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German hunting knife F.Dula

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like some advice....I have a German F.Dula hunting knife from my father. I would like to sell it. Please advise, is it original and what is its approximate value? in

?

Default German hunting knife F.Dula

Hello everyone,

I would like some advice....I have a German F.Dula hunting knife from my father. I would like to sell it. Please advise, is it original and what is its approximate value?

in a leather case

Thank you, A.

German hunting knife  F.Dula
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German hunting knife  F.Dula   German hunting knife  F.Dula  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German hunting knife  F.Dula
    P
    Many

You have a F Dula Waidblatt from the mid to late 1930's, it looks to me like it used to have the small knife that was attached to the outside of the leather sheath, unfortunately without the small knife and the leather pouch it went into the value is dramatically reduced, the value as it is would be around $500.
    If your looking to sell it then let me know as I collect these things.

Cheers

Gary

saufaengerkid@ntlworld.com

Here's what they look like with the small knife
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German hunting knife  F.Dula  

Hello Andy Normally we do not allow solicitation on threads as we have a classified section for anything forsale.
    Threads are here to discuss the history of the artifact.

Gary stepped up to help you out and I would encourage to contact him.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

And is it true that only 50 units were produced? Interesting...

Hi Andy

I do not know where you got that information from but it is incorrect, I personally have 14 sets of these and know of at least another 20, nobody knows the true number but I should think its in the hundreds.

Cheers

Gary

Member Gerrit has a few of these himself and could help out once he sees this thread...you could also send him a PM and ask a question as well.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very interesting and sure look like beautiful well made knives. I am guessing those are Sambar Stag grips. Knife has kind of a Puma look to it. Exact composition of the steel would be great to know. Nice to see the one's pictured.

?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Very interesting and sure look like beautiful well made knives. I am guessing those are Sambar Stag grips. Knife has kind of a Puma look to it. Exact composition of the steel would be great to know. Nice to see the one's pictured.
    Hahaha, has a Puma look to it, well its his Grandfather, so its the other way around!

#Larry i have sold my last 7 sets last year and bought back German Imperial marine daggers
    So Gary is the man he should turn to, i think he is not far off with his value, the scabbard pocket is missing with its skinner and that devaluates a lot.

Cheers
    Ger