Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication

Article about: Is it fake ? Could anyone identify this item ?

Default German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication

Is it fake ? Could anyone identify this item ?German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and AuthenticationGerman Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication
    P
    Many

It's an outright fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi there.

As Ralph says these are outright fakes.

They are often called German Paratrooper Knives.

paratrooper knife???

Eickhorn folding knife Please help ID

Fantasy Paratrooper Knife? And eBay hypocrisy...

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi, have you picture of oryginal knife, or any info about oryginal ?

Quote by pnowinow View Post
    Hi, have you picture of oryginal knife, or any info about oryginal ?
    I think all of the info you are looking for can be found in the links that Will has supplied.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Of course, you are right, but what about: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...127_021811.jpg is it fake or oryginal ? and why ?

That one is not the same as what you have. The design was not unique, but these supposed paratrooper knives from WW2 era, as stated above are complete fakes.

Pnowinow,

Normally don't comment in this section. Usually hang out in the Soviet section. That said. My wife and I deal in antiques as a side hobby. We attend numerous flea markets throughout the U.S. during the summer months. Can't count the number of times I've come across these knives.

Usually labelled as SS knives, Gestapo knives, Werewolf unit knives, Luftwaffe para knives... all 100% fake. Seen dealers either knowingly or innocently asking anywhere from $50 to $300 for these "rare", knives. Problem is All are junk.

Gerry C.

From the Hot High Plains of the Midwest U.S.A.

As the others have said this knife is a postwar complete fake with some versions in circulation for many years. This older supposed "SS" version added to the thread just one of the different variations. With that said, I suspect that the thread starter might be more recent from China/Asia. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication  

?

I have a old catalogue from 1973 from a place called WWII LTD in St. Louis. I was surprised they wanted $28 for the fake junk. You could buy a nice original SA dagger for $50 in 1973.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast