MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII daggers

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like to know if in the United States there are auction sites to sell my daggers, because I separate from my collection here are a few photos, thank you

Default German WWII daggers

Hello everyone, I would like to know if in the United States there are auction sites to sell my daggers, because I separate from my collection here are a few photos, thank you

German WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggersGerman WWII daggers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII daggers
    P
    Many

Well I imagine you did an internet search for a forum such as this one in order to post these photos and ask the question.

Could you not do the same again and answer your own question???

There is a classified section on this site, why not give it a go.

Welcome to the forum..we dont have swastika restrictions on this website so if these are your daggers could you repost them minus the blue dots and also use no flash but either indirect lighting or next to a window. The flash bounces back into the lense.

Im seeing a few issues with these daggers..and I can promise you they will not make it into the classifieds here unless better photos are provided as our classifieds will not sell "questionable " ,.. Messed with..or Fake items. We want to ensure a safe transaction for both the buyer and seller.

Better photos Please

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry there is a section for reproductions if this turns out to be the case.

?

Well at least it cheered me up a bit
    Like Larry said....some parts are repro/one is totally home build Flying knife hunting daggers transformer...LMAO
    Always nice to start the day with a big smile.

To be honest, what you show here is a mix of parts daggers and the only value are the parts itself.....so dont order that big flatscreen you were hoping at buying after selling you collectibles....

Ger

The original poster was banned for having dual IDs and took it upon himself to list this dagger in the classifieds along with fake medals.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Some learn it the hard way.....some dont

A total disrespect of forum resources ,the members , and the administration. No new member is above the law and will take it upon himself to act without regard to this website.