Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe Taschenmesser - Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.

Article about: Gents this is a pocketknife of a maker who is very well known for his HJ knives, its got that great logo with the twin devilheads, and i just couldn't pass this one. I always wanted to have

?

Default Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe Taschenmesser - Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.

Gents this is a pocketknife of a maker who is very well known for his HJ knives, its got that great logo with the twin devilheads, and i just couldn't pass this one.
    I always wanted to have a HJ knife with this logo, but i haven't seen one with a blade well enough to buy.
    This all steel pocketknife has it famous logo on 2 blades and also the full makers name on a ricasso: Hartkopf & Co, with the " ges. gesch."marking on its ricasso..
    This knife would be made for the Hj boy or the SA man, as its a rugged all metal knife and very well made!
    It would have been black once, as traces of the paint are still there....
    Enjoy this one!
    Ger
    Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.
    P
    Many

Beautiful knife again ger

?

Here the logo on a HJ knife
    Hartkopf-Teufelkopfe  Taschenmesser  -  Devilheads Pocketknife by Hartkopf.

Neat item Ger ..but I would also lean on this being made available to the general public as of 1939 listing hunting , pocket knives and sheath knives.
    No proof exists of an order that they were distributed by the HJ and SA..but Im quite sure ..they did privately purchase them and carry them.

Would be interesting to see the HJ boy using the cork screw to open a bottle of wine.

We already see them murder their HJ Knives by throwing them around in trees

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry, i didnt mean they were ordered by, but meanly been produced for....their market would also included those scouting groups, like "Jungvolk"but it would also be carried by SA men to uncork their bottle of "Rieslinger Wein"

Ger

Hey Ger...you are looking kind of pale are you feeling ok?......... your name is in white.

You may want to drink some Red wine get some pink into your complexion

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hey Ger...you are looking kind of pale are you feeling ok?......... your name is in white.

You may want to drink some Red wine get some pink into your complexion

Regards Larry
    Most be election day overthere, i think you are a bit colour def

Ger

glad its over and good to see you have your color again.