Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

land customs HORSTER dagger

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a dagger to land customs. Many daggers of this type have a bad casting of the crossguard, which is a prerequisite for a fake. This dagger looks very good, which cou

?

Default land customs HORSTER dagger

Hello.
    Today I am showing a dagger to land customs. Many daggers of this type have a bad casting of the crossguard, which is a prerequisite for a fake. This dagger looks very good, which could also be a red flag. After looking through the archives of several sites and the information in one reference book, I found a match with only one example on the forum. The cross guard and pommel show hand finishing and much more detail than other similar daggers I have looked at.
    Wasserschutz Dagger in "For Sale" forum
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.land customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER daggerland customs HORSTER dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement land customs HORSTER dagger
    P
    Many

It appears to be ok...but Im not too knowledged on these.

I do know that there are a few producers who made this and so details are slightly different from the other.

This example you posted shows some casting flaws or pock marks seen on the crossguard.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry.
    Thanks for the opinion.
    This dagger was offered by HH two days after David Delich's collection. I wanted to bid on this dagger because it had the most and good pictures and the price was relatively good. I don't regret leaving this dagger, and the money ran out even when bidding on David Delich's items. In this auction, there were daggers of all types in several pieces, but all were presented with no more than four bad pictures. Everything is sold though. I didn't see any of these daggers being discussed on the forum although there were minefields like the TENO leader dagger without a close up picture of the crossguard and the diplomatic dagger without a nice picture of the logo and crossguard. I asked for additional photos for a RAD leader dagger which I also liked, but when I received very high resolution photos many defects were revealed and I gave up. HH return policy is bad. I'm not so confident when I have to give between 5k and 15k.
    Regards Georgi.