Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Letter openers, mini's, salesman

Article about: Hi, Thought it was time to post my favourite part of this hobby! I know that not to everyones taste, my mini's/salesman/letter openers are my faviourites the detail on some is amazing! The e

Default Letter openers, mini's, salesman

Hi,

Thought it was time to post my favourite part of this hobby! I know that not to everyones taste, my mini's/salesman/letter openers are my faviourites the detail on some is amazing!

The end ones sa and ss are modern miniature custom made from good old USA.

Enjoy,P
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Letter openers, mini's, salesman   Letter openers, mini's, salesman  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Letter openers, mini's, salesman
    P
    Many

Ahhhh blessss, little bubbby knives.

I love the little Luftwaffe ones based on the propeller have you ever seen one?

Great collection, matty

Sweet collection.
    They would display nicely with my miniature Iron crosses.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Letter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesman

Thanks guys apologies for the picture quality,

Thanks again, for ease of reply to PM's pics and Letter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmandetails are;

k98 Minature dress bayonet with sheath, maker SMF - Stoeker
    Full length 24 cm in sheath. Out 22.5cm

SS Honour dagger replica with sheath - hand made custom with hangers and portepe- with motto "Meine ehre heißt treue"
    Full length 19cm in sheath. Out 17.5 cm

SA Honour dagger replica with sheath - hand made custom with hangers and portepe- with motto "Alles für Deutschland"
    Full length 19cm in sheath. Out 17.5 cm

luftwaffe sword -fine detail and leather grip
    23.4 cm full length, Blade 16.5cm

Second pattern luftwaffe dagger dagger replica with sheath, Maker SMF D.R.G.M with portepe- with marketing engraving "Betonwerk Richter, Nurnberg"
    Full length in 24.5cm sheath, 23cm out sheath. BLADE 14.5CM

Third Reich - Kriegsmarine dagger replica with sheath - No maker with portepe
    Full length in 21.0cm sheath 20.0cm out sheath. BLADE 14.5CM

Imperial Kriegsmarine dagger with sheath
    Full length in 17.5cm sheath 17cm out sheath. BLADE 13CM

luftwaffe dagger? sword? -fine detail
    20 cm full length, Blade 13.5cm

Third Reich - Herr Army dagger replica with sheath - No maker
    Full length in 20.5cm sheath 19.5cm out sheath. BLADE 13CM

Third Reich - Kriegsmarine dagger maker WKC
    Full length in 42cm sheath 38cm out sheath. BLADE 25CM

Hi Mr Eng..amazing collection as these are more difficult to acquire than the full size examples....and just as expensive...these would make a great display with an original producers catalog. Thanks for sharing Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thx for showing your mini's
    I like them.
    Is it possible to make a good serie of your Imperial Marine mini?
    Never seen this one before and some good shots would be appreciated!

Thx in advance
    Regards,
    Ger

Default enjoy - as requested -apologies for the quality of some of the pics

Letter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesmanLetter openers, mini's, salesman

I bought this from a nice American who had purchased it from an english Antique store. I find it funny the travels some of our "treasures" have, finding their way into our collections!

Quote by engptyrr View Post
    I find it funny the travels some of our "treasures" have, finding their way into our collections!
    Or some call it "Destiny"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thx for posting the addition pics
    Its a lovely little dagger.
    I am currently trying to buy a Imperial Marine mini which is only 7.5 inch long, but with Ivory grip and portepee, hangers with snapclip.

Regards,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast