Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Quote by rayvinton View Post
    Gerrit,

I wanted to bring this back to the top of the forum list. I believe that it is bontgen & Sanbin. Thanks.

Ray

Attachment 370929

P.S. "The ACE in the hole"
    If this is a clue, my guess would be "Herder"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Hi Ralph,, which Herder,,there are 9 makers with this name! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry Larry, "H. Herder"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Reinhard Heydrich was warned of dire consequences and cursed,, if he (( physically)) put this on his head when he was in Prague.,,,and eventually led to his death!

Ok Ralph your halfway there,, but read the question again,, and if you know some history of what the question is about,, this event took place in Hradcany castle in Prague. What did Heydrich do in defiance of this warning? Maybe I dug too deep in the History pot
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hey larry,

Did some research, learned the story and think I know the answer. Can I answer this one or do you want me to let other people learn it.

Ray

Anyone can answer if they know,,, go ahead knock your socks off!! Larry

The key is that you researched it!

I'll post a picture of it in a little bit but I believe it is Herder & Engels

Ray

P.S. "The ACE in the hole"
    Larry, my response was to Ray's post. That is why I said, "If this is a clue"
    Ralph.

I'll post a picture of it in a little bit but I believe it is Herder & Engels

Ray
    Yes!!!! Herder and Engels is correct has the logo is a Kings crown. and Ray that will be your home work to track down a logo and post it!
    Lets move on!!

Next maker clue:.............It has been said that they are only " Tree Rats " other than what they are really called!!

Larry, the answer to your clue, and sometimes there are two, is Eickhorn.
    Ralph.
    Maker Logo trivia
    Here is a photo for Ray.
    Maker Logo trivia
    And here is the logo for H. Herder.
    Maker Logo trivia
    How about, a couple of pints?
    Ralph.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-04-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast