Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Would it be.... Carl Lütters & Cie?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Yes Luke you are correct!!!,,but in your opinion what is that by the way,,it looks like an otter?..

Next Clue:..............In the center of this logo looks to be a Kite with no tail,,with the letters "rds"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Yes Luke you are correct!!!,,but in your opinion what is that by the way,,it looks like an otter?..

Next Clue:..............In the center of this logo looks to be a Kite with no tail,,with the letters "rds"
    To me it looks like a sickly lion.

Luke

Probably Pre-RZM blues,,knowing that the companys identity will be veiled by a number
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Maker Logo triviaRichard Drees & Sohn KG, Solingen?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thank you Eric...Yes..It is Richard Drees,,and for a little sub-trivia before I post the next clue,,what was Richard Drees daggers known for?

Now the Next clue:.................Looks like Swords and Cheese.

Dark style grip SA maker?

Eric

Curds Nachf........................................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    Last edited by SADolch; 11-28-2012 at 06:14 AM.

WOW double whammy,, Yes Eric and the grips are dark for sure,, and SA Dolch on the ball also with the correct answer.

Next clue:.........Patrick Stewart played this character and his last name sounds the same but spelled differently than this maker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  

Maker Logo triviaFeldbeck & Pickard, Solingen

Eric

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast