Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade Shape

Article about: Hello again, friends. Here's another boot knife from my collection. This one just arrived yesterday and I'd like to show it off. It's a Bowie style blade with a cross guard and textured grip

Default My new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade Shape

Hello again, friends.

Here's another boot knife from my collection. This one just arrived yesterday and I'd like to show it off. It's a "Bowie" style blade with a cross guard and "textured" grip. I've been looking for one of these in this pattern for some time, and finally found one that's in relatively nice shape. It's definitely a used example with most of the finish gone from the scabbard, but I'm glad to have found one none-the-less. I've always thought that that this is the pattern of fighting knife seen in the famous picture below. Enjoy!

My new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade ShapeMy new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade Shape
    My new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade ShapeMy new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade Shape

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Kampfmesser with "Bowie" Blade Shape
    P
    Many