Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My RAD Hewer with Hanger

Article about: My RAD Hewer with Hanger with Siegfried dancing lady maker mark and marked hanger cool piece. Let me know what you think.

Default My RAD Hewer with Hanger

My RAD Hewer with Hanger with Siegfried dancing lady maker mark and marked hanger cool piece. Let me know what you think.

My RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with HangerMy RAD Hewer with Hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My RAD Hewer with Hanger
    P
    Many

Default Re: My RAD Hewer with Hanger

That one is a beauty, the maker mark isnt a dancing lady but rather a dueling swordsman I believe, there is a better term for it that I am sure someone will explain better, this maker is also referred to as E Pack, yours is very nice, the screws are unmessed with and the scabbard paint is near mint, also the bullet hanger is nicely marked and sometimes cost as much as the hewer itself! I have an early Eickhorn model and they are awesome to hold.

An Ernst Pack & Sohne RAD Hewer with an Assman dated and unit marked hanger...and all in great shape! Just the way we like to see them! A Heck of a nice set-thanks for posting!
    (And, yes, as Max above said...that dancing lady is the great Germanic warrior Siegfried! He would Not have been pleased to know that someday people would see him and think he was a dancing girl! lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That's a very nice dagger and like maximus said, those hangers are not easy to find!

Btw the guy with the 'skirts' is wielding a hammer instead of a sword

Danny

Nice RAD EM with Siegfried Waffen E Pack and sons maker. Nice to have hanger they are getting expensive in price. timothy

One of my favorite daggers and yours is an especially fine example. I have a Rad album with a number of photos of these in wear, they look very imposing indeed.

Nice aailig!!..also nice to see these complete with a hanger also. you are fortunate. IMO probably the heaviest to carry of daggers. Well kept example. The members appreciate your photography efforts as you have included all pertinent markings commonly asked for by our collectors here. I have a tattoo on my leg of the of the first logo variant on my leg...which only shows the figure and not the wreath above. Thanks for sharing this RAD dagger. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I will post my youth knife with Motto later also my Heer with hangers and portepee

Yes ,that's very nice piece.
    Pack made 3 different maker mark and this one is the last in production and most common, but still very rare dagger.
    I love it.

Regards
    Stingray

I have a tattoo on my leg of the of the first logo variant on my leg...which only shows the figure and not the wreath above.
    Now THAT is hardcore, and a great idea, I may have to get the Eickhorn squirrel tattoo on my arm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast