Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New collector

Article about: Hello. I am new in collecting militaria, i have some medals and steelhelmets. But i Think that a dagger schould be Nice. Do you have any tips on sallers? Onlinestores? Best regards martin

Default New collector

Hello. I am new in collecting militaria, i have some medals and steelhelmets. But i Think that a dagger schould be Nice. Do you have any tips on sallers? Onlinestores?
    Best regards martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New collector
    P
    Many

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum. Where are you from? This helps when recommending any dealers.
    And what medals are you interested in?
    Nick

From Sweden. It is dagger i am interesting in. Most heer vit also lw, best regards

Martin - well done! most people join here AFTER they have bought a dagger...or a helmet..... good luck in your search.

Be assured that there are hundreds of collectors here who can help you .....but not me - sorry :-)

?

Hi, fellow collector ,you probably know a whole bunch of dealers to buy from by now, but the one who really is an expert on German WW2 Daggers' is Tom Wittmann militaria, he has written many books, and videos on line about Daggers He is located in the U.S.A, so I don't know about shipping, etc. Be careful buying on line, and going to shows, sometimes even dealers have reproductions for sale and they don't even know it! anyway Good Luck !

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Hello and welcome Bjoern. Since you are in Sweden, I would recommend Military Antiques Stockholm.

Military Antiques Stockholm

I have done business with them and consider this firm trustworthy and knowledgeable. Of course, with any dealer never assume everything is automatically 100% authentic. Study known originals of the items you wish to purchase and if in doubt, post them on the forum.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Hello and welcome Bjoern. Since you are in Sweden, I would recommend Military Antiques Stockholm.

Military Antiques Stockholm

I have done business with them and consider this firm trustworthy and knowledgeable. Of course, with any dealer never assume everything is automatically 100% authentic. Study known originals of the items you wish to purchase and if in doubt, post them on the forum.
    +1

FJM44 are pretty good too.

Martin check Militaria Mart - 100,000+ items of militaria for sale there you can spend days weeks and months searching all dealers. i did find some
    really good stuff and deals there. i can recomend BOAS Militaria | Shop i bougth some really nice Luft
    swords from him!

i could also recomend the famous USA dealers but the negative is the tax and fees when ordering overseas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast