Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Degan

Article about: Evening gents, this is not my usual area of collecting, but I thought I would post this fine officers sword that I have coming for Christmas. It is an Eickhorn made piece and (here's the sad

Default Polizei Degan

Evening gents, this is not my usual area of collecting, but I thought I would post this fine officers sword that I have coming for Christmas. It is an Eickhorn made piece and (here's the sad part) replaces one almost identical that was sadly lost in a house move many years ago that was brought back at the end of the war by my Granddad! Kevin at World Waugh Militaria was extremely helpful during this purchase so I just thought I would pass on a recommendation and images of an old friends brother! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Degan   Polizei Degan  

Polizei Degan   Polizei Degan  

Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 12-23-2017 at 01:22 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Degan
    P
    Many

Very nice Leon!
    I have always liked this style of sword.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

She's a beauty Leon. I'm with Ralph, I've always liked this sword as well. Heartbreaker about your Grandad's bring back. Jay

Nice look, lovely patina !! Great addition & will look nice complimenting your Q M40 Police helmet !!

Well done Leon..well conditioned and nice patina.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice and well done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Now this is a sword that you dont have to look a second time to see that it all fits.
    Insignia inlay is superb.
    I most admit i dont look at this type of swords anymore, only 1 on 10 is correct now a days, but you found that 1, congratz!

Ger

Got it! Arrived yesterday in super fast time, Kevin's service was excellent. Just thought I would show you a couple of images, one of the sword with a worn, but original Polizei knot that I bought for it and one of the small SS stamp that is on both the underside of the guard and the top of the sheath. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Degan   Polizei Degan