Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RAD dagger...

Article about: Hello all, I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on two German daggers if an agreed price can be reached. First one is the RAD dagger... I will make a separate thread of the SS dagger. On

Default RAD dagger...

Hello all,

I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on two German daggers if an agreed price can be reached. First one is the RAD dagger... I will make a separate thread of the SS dagger. Once again, I apologize for the pic... I didn’t take them and these are all I have.

This one appears that the blade was over cleaned? I see a lot of fine scratches on the blade... almost like steel wool was used... Or perhaps from withdrawing from the scabbard and wear? The scabbard looks like it has seen better days with paint loss (Scabbard paint looks brown and not black?). It may not be the best example... but it’s still a nice piece of history and price will dictate purchase.

Any feedback is always helpful... I ran out of projects and always looking for the next commodity.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD dagger...   RAD dagger...  

RAD dagger...   RAD dagger...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD dagger...
    P
    Many

?

Hello ! I think it is priced a bit high for the condition, for a few extra hundred there is much better available, JMO.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD dagger...   RAD dagger...  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks Gwar... I agree with you. The dagger itself isn’t bad... it’s the scabbard that’s the issue for me. However, I’d be willing to purchase at a good price.

?

Highly overworked one, save your money for a nice unmessed one, they are not so rare and they can be found reasonable priced in good condition.
    This one will always have issues, when you want to sell or upgrade it in the future this one will always be hard to sell or trade.

Good stuff sells itself, with daggers like these you will be stocked with for life, just like a bad mother in law
    Just an advice from a long time collector.......

Ger

Intrepid..dont be a collector of Mother in Laws ....Keep your head low when brooms are flying high
    Wise words from Gerrit
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hahah interesting.. but I like it!

As Gerrit says … These Hewers are quite common, abide your time and a nice one will come up and if you are lucky it will have the even rarer full hanging belt attachment.