Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?

Article about: What do you think about this RAD Dagger? Best Regards Tobias!

Default RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?

What do you think about this RAD Dagger?RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?

Best Regards Tobias!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?
    P
    Many

?

No WAY in HELL, Lack of detail and craftsmanship.. The motto "Arbeit Adelt" on the wrong side IMO just for a few observations... PURE JUNK.. Sorry !! G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Rad Hewer Original.. Worn BUT original.. Not all were produced this way and different variants exist by year and manufacturer .. But the one posted by you is a "No Go"..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?   RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?  

RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?   RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?  

RAD Dagger , oppinions please , is it Original?  

?

Forgive my manners "Welcome to the Forum"..

?

Hello Tobias,

Welcome to the WRF. Yes as Gwar states it is a spurious copy of a RAD Hewer. Best of luck and let us know if you are looking for a real version and we can point you in the right direction to find one.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

There are several original examples just below your post in the this exact same thread, and more on page 2 etc. Compare these RAD Hewers to the one you posted and the differences should be very clear.

A Very nice repro AG and also shows a Boker logo ..which in reality on Authentic examples are a rare find.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...hanger-567043/

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-30-2017 at 04:47 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks alot for info and Oppinions,

Best Regards Tobias

MAP
    ?

Not piling on but beyond the blade, but just pointing out that you don't even need to pull it out of the scabbard to see it's bad.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

At least it's a heads up on what's out there in the repro/fake world. Nice comparison authentic example from Gwar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast