Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or fake? SS Folding Knife

Article about: I can hear the Admin Laughing from here as i have perused the site before posting! ; 0). Tremendou site! That search brought me to a stock photo page and I saw a familiar Knive blade so clic

Question Real or fake? SS Folding Knife

I can hear the Admin Laughing from here as i have perused the site before posting! ; 0). A Tremendous site!
    I opened a Box before my Nap,LOL, 2 hrs later here I am!! I found the Knive i show and went to Bing and That search brought me to a stock photo page and I saw a familiar Knive blade so clicking onto a Picture of a German butterfly knive & I arrived here.Real or fake? SS Folding Knife
    I see on this site the exact same knive -" RZ circled w/also the #M7/66/34 SS " etched inside a decorative scrolled box encasing them.
    Underneath the same encasing w/ etched in "SS- Streif endienst". ( I have read all the meanings of the markings ! lol ,ty, was a fun Mod. answering the diff knives etc.)
    All the same markings I did see except for the NAZI cross!?! , Instead mine shows the cross encircled in a Wreath with a well done Eagle perched above it. So i Gather M7/66 Youth Corp, 34 year? SS makes it fulla dung? IDK, The Wreath/Eagle and Color, Mine is not as Bright. Mind you it has been in My familys Possessions for well over 50 years..
    Last edited by Shoeshinebox; 01-06-2021 at 12:24 AM. Reason: correct the brginning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake? SS Folding Knife
    P
    Many

Question

Real or fake? SS Folding Knife

Was a Nice day to open a Box, very Interesting Site.
    Thank you to the creators..S.s.b.

Welcome to the forum!
    Unfortunately, this is not an original Third Reich knife.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I can't believe people still fall for these.. Welcome to the Forum ! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

It's a fantasy piece, made to deceive. No knife like this existed during the Third Reich period.

Regards, B.B.

I think I have a picture of one of these in one of the 1970's Delta International Catalog...

A pure fantasy piece.. How many more stamps can you try to fit on a knife....

Smitty

PS.. Welcome to the forum... Enjoy your time here..

Junk, but a timely reminder fake junk has been made for a very long time, and gains some patina over time. Welcome to the WR forum!

My thinking on the same page. Years ago remembing little buckets of them at shows. Their leather straps probably processed with Yak urine, you smelled them before you ever got close to them. Best Regards, Fred

Found in a un-opened Box packed away 50 years.. free find..no harm..ty.

I deduced that was the case before posting after i perused the site.Thought it be fun to Post..
    I knew it was fake when i translated all the stamps, from youth corp/SS and all the other stamps!! ty tho..was fun to research it and find this site... Peace..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast