Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Teno leader dagger

Article about: Hello again. Today I am showing a dagger which is called a minefield or TENO LEADER DAGGER. Although these daggers are rare, I have looked at over ten that are currently available. I guess m

So what's a legit Teno worth? 6-7K?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno leader dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    So what's a legit Teno worth? 6-7K?
    Depending upon condition between $6K - $10K
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

With good leather straps you can a lot more to that price. Cloth straps are less but what both sell for will leave you breathless for what they are.

?

Lakeside Trader has one with cloth straps and a knot listed for $13,999. Highest price I ever remember seeing. Might be a consignment. It is in VG condition. He has one he rates in mint condition for $8999. Has another one for $5800.

?

I had 3 Teno leader daggers, 2x with fabric hangers and 1 with leather hanger.
    In EU they are not sold as high as some dealer offer them, although im sure they dont sell for that price either
    I sold the set with leather hangers for 7K euro's
    the other 2 for 6-6.5K with fabric hangers

Ger

?

Thanks to everyone who helped authenticate this TENO leader dagger.
    Your opinions were important to me.
    Thanks Georgi.

Well worth the $25 for a Gold membership that saved you a ton of heartbreak

Congrats Georgi

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Well worth the $25 for a Gold membership that saved you a ton of heartbreak

Congrats Georgi

Regards Larry
    Maybe there should be a new rule:
    After posting 350+ daggers for reference material a member should get a gold status with free access to all

Ger

LOL...What has been given back to them through the advanced collectors here....$25 is a pebble in the road and not a Mortgage payment or a pint of Blood >_<
    Too funny bro

Lets keep the lights burning bright here

?

I think there should be an adopt a collector program from moderators and senior members. Moderator adopts a collector and collector pays yearly membership. Collector get access to developing their knowledge base. Leading to smarter collectors.

Might be a way to keep senior members more active and younger members more educated.

Just my thoughts.

Tim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast