Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tiger Solingen

Article about: Way back before I found WRF, I collected various types of blades etc. Forgot all about this old Tiger hunting knife. Good to see the company was one of those that produced post-war. Took a t

?

Default Tiger Solingen

Way back before I found WRF, I collected various types of blades etc. Forgot all about this old Tiger hunting knife. Good to see the company was one of those that produced post-war. Took a team pic with my favorite TR blades
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tiger Solingen   Tiger Solingen  

Tiger Solingen   Tiger Solingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tiger Solingen
    P
    Many

Lovely Weller..family photos are the best. ....would like to see the Tiger SA alone in all its glory in the SA dagger from. Looks to be a really nice conditioned Dagger. Interesting Dark grip too. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry - I did post the SA way back in 2014...here is the thread. Thanks

SA Dienstdolch - Tiger
    Last edited by weller; 10-12-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks Weller for the link......Time flies when your looking at Steel Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is a beautiful pack of Tigers

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Great daggers, thx for showing!!
    I recently bought a very early Tiger slant Heer dagger, it would fit in perfectly

Ger

?

Thanks guys Ger, have you posted the very early Tiger slant Heer dagger yet? I did a quick review of the more recent Heer dagger postings and did not locate...would love to see this Tiger

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Thanks guys Ger, have you posted the very early Tiger slant Heer dagger yet? I did a quick review of the more recent Heer dagger postings and did not locate...would love to see this Tiger
    I haven't post it yet, it is a great addition to our Heer book, we now have both early Tigers Slants types: 1x WKC1 and 1x Pack1 hardware
    Buy the book and your able to see it

Regards,
    Ger

?

Now i have 2 Tigers LOL....all for the book
    1 Slant, 1x Generic A, backside screw config
    Will post that one later on this week.

Ger

?

A few Tiger Heer dagger shots I just made for the book
    Ger
    Tiger SolingenTiger SolingenTiger SolingenTiger Solingen