Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Polizei sport shirt

Article about: I have seen several sport shirt sew on patches for sale, but cannot find a complete shirt that looks like this. Does it look OK?

?

Default Question Polizei sport shirt

I have seen several sport shirt sew on patches for sale, but cannot find a complete shirt that looks like this. Does it look OK?Question Polizei sport shirtQuestion Polizei sport shirtQuestion Polizei sport shirtQuestion Polizei sport shirt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question Polizei sport shirt
    P
    Many

?

Wow, very cool as for authenticity I cannot comment as this is the first one that I have seen, but overall I think it may be good

The only thing I can find close to it is the Berlin German Police handball team, same shirts are being worn on page 410 of book Sport and the Third Reich but without the stripe across the chest, maybe they had a home and away version, it looks very authentic, you may want to contact Richard Newbrough, he is the books author, good luck and a neat shirt.

You are all good. Go ahead and black light the stitching of the patch to the shirt to make sure it was not added later.

I have moved this to the Deutsche Polizei Forum where it will likely receive more views.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Looks like a 1930s football shirt to me ,not sure if the eagle is original to the shirt as the white on the eagle looks alot whiter than the white strip on the shirt

Eagle is good, here are my eagles as reference all are good and different.
    The only fake eagles out there are the small arm band size those are all fake I will add photos of those next.

Question Polizei sport shirt

I will show this to Rob Newbrough tonight and see what he has to say.

I wasnt saying the eagle was a copy just saying not sure if original to the shirt or added later as the white on the eagle is cleaner than the white on the shirt

The green and blue small ones are 100% fake just about every dealer has them. The larger one in the middle is the smaller one in the other photo and is the only known small one that I along with others have been able to find as of yet. People will try to tell you that the 2 fakes were used on armbands, this is not true so stay away unless you want them as an example. I have never found a large fake.

Question Polizei sport shirtQuestion Polizei sport shirt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question Polizei sport shirt  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast