Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler

Article about: A pre 1936 issue in good condition (my third Schutzpolizei eagle). The prices for police eagles are unfortunately getting more and more expensive. But they are still fun to collect. Stig

Default Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler

A pre 1936 issue in good condition (my third Schutzpolizei eagle). The prices for police eagles are unfortunately getting more and more expensive. But they are still fun to collect.
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler   Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler
    P
    Many

Nice bird, very similar (if not the same) design as my one. Summer, mottled cotton tunic fabric I believe.

And you are correct, they are getting more difficult to find in good condition and at reasonable prices.

Best

Jamie

Schutzpolizei Recklinghausen Ärmel Adler

Thanx for your kind response. I searched in the archives before buying and found this nice thread:New Year, New Birdies I do not like to ask "is it original?" all the time! Though, your posts inspire me. Have a nice weekend.
    All the best,
    Stig

?

I agree with you about the price, my collecting has slowed greatly as of late... not just with Polizei items but everything. Nice bird.