Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Show you polizei uniforms with information.

Article about: I hope the moderators don't mint i open this thread if so please contact me. Show here your polizei uniforms with information you have on it so we can learn about it. Because polizei is also

Default Show you polizei uniforms with information.

I hope the moderators don't mint i open this thread if so please contact me.

Show here your polizei uniforms with information you have on it so we can learn about it.
    Because polizei is also worth to been seen .

Here some pics and info of mine uniform.

This is a nice private tailored police tunic in verry good state the rank is Oberwachtmeister in der schutzpolizei.
    The tunic is made of some hingh quality material with eye for details, you can also see tree loops for a ribbonbar an another loop for some badge.Everything is Original on this tunic they replaced only the police eagle later but is also Original.
    Pics

Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.

The next one is one of mine finest a polizei coat made from verry fine material of the typical police green ,the coat is tailor made high quallity , butoons marked h@b .Special on this coat is the collar normally you see this type only on tunics but its wartime done under it is the Original colloar but in bad shape so they replaced him, not following the regulation but who care in that materials are short.The rank is the highst nco rank of Meister der schutzpolizei.

Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.Show you polizei uniforms with information.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show you polizei uniforms with information.
    P
    Many

Here's my original Schutzpolizei summer tunic, my littler bro is wearing it lolShow you polizei uniforms with information. Show you polizei uniforms with information.

Verry nice you don.t see often this tunics with open collar.

Was $400 a good deal?

Yes not bad here in the Netherlands you pay at lest 500 euro so a good deal .