Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this Police tunic please

Article about: Can i please have your thoughts on this Police tunic , it has age to it and has had part of the lining removed but not sure on it , thank you for any help

Default Thoughts on this Police tunic please

Can i please have your thoughts on this Police tunic , it has age to it and has had part of the lining removed but not sure on it , thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this Police tunic please   Thoughts on this Police tunic please  

Thoughts on this Police tunic please   Thoughts on this Police tunic please  

Thoughts on this Police tunic please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this Police tunic please
    P
    Many

?

It looks like a Police EM/NCO winter M43 tunic. Angolia shows one that looks like this on page 670 of Volume 1 of his German Police books. To

?

To restore the tunic you need a Bevo sleeve eagle, the collar tabs with no pipping and slip on style boards. They are all easy to find and shouldn’t cost much.

Looks like it is in very good condition..

I wouldn't hesitate to add this to my collection, and as Kirby pointed out there is an abundance of Polizei insignia available to do a proper restoration.

Smitty

?

Is that a name penned in?
    Certain to reward a careful restoration..

Thank you all for your input but Been told over on WWF that its a fake please see link

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

TWS
    ?

I would tend to agree with the consensus over on WAF.

Here are some shots of the lining of my Feuerschutz Polizei issue tunic for reference.

Thoughts on this Police tunic pleaseThoughts on this Police tunic pleaseThoughts on this Police tunic pleaseThoughts on this Police tunic please
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."