Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a 27inch train eagle. I have been wanting to buy such an eagle for a long time. I think this is not the best example that can be bought. After studying the topics i

Default 27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH

Hello. Today I am showing a 27inch train eagle. I have been wanting to buy such an eagle for a long time. I think this is not the best example that can be bought. After studying the topics in the forum and from the information I found on the Internet, I think this is a correct example. There are examples shown in the forum that match this one. I am concerned about the poor casting of the reverse, but as far as I understand this is typical of this manufacturer. The grip studs are cut as on many of the examples offered and the wings are punched to allow for attachment. Still, I think this is a good example. Please give your opinions!
    Thanks Aleks27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH
    P
    Many

?

A thread below from June / July of this year here on WRF.

Does the eagle you post have markings on back at bottom of tail feathers of Adler as shown here above the swaz on back side?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

There is some kind of marking.27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH

?

Quote by kettenkrad View Post
    There is some kind of marking.27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH
    I only ever had a Rheinmetall Borsig 27" Studied the book from Wim Saris. I believe this make of this eagle did have poor casting. I believe yours to be original but that is my opinion on what I have studied. Wait for others to opine as well.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks for your opinion. It is important to me.

Aleks

raz
    ?

Can you get better pictures that expand ? The front looks good but need better pics of the back and studs to be sure IMO .

Here are some pictures.27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH27 Inch Reichsbahn Train Eagle GPH

raz
    ?

Good original for me . Thanks for the pics . Wait for more input .

Thanks for your opinion. It is important to me.