Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed

Article about: Can I have some assistance on this eagle. Eagle is marked WEHOG and measures 27.5 inches wingspan. Any opinions are appreciated

?

Default 28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed

Can I have some assistance on this eagle. Eagle is marked WEHOG and measures 27.5 inches wingspan. Any opinions are appreciated

28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed

28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed

Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed
    P
    Many

?

Hello.
    It has nice details. There is one shown in this link. Rail WEHAG - Third Reich Eagles
    I don't know how accurate the information on this site is.
    In Saris's book doesn't exactly match this one. Wait for more comments.
    Regards Georgi.

?

I have to say I like what I see. (For the record I do not own one).
    The one you show us has the same flaw as shown in the below screenshot:

"Wehag is the shortened designation for “Werke der Stadt Halle AG” (a factory in the city of Halle), and a company that oversaw local traffic in the city, All observed eagles with this marking have a major flaw on the reverse. The reverse mold was probably broken and the parts were technically put back together. Molding experts state this flaw is the result of the repair."

raz
    ?

Al , the picture of the repair Vocht shows from Saris book is what I thought original eagles had . Only on the left ( looking at the back ) but yours has both sides showing repairs with flat back wings . The front is very convincing but the back has some questions for me . I would get info from someone who has had several of these Wehag eagles and a member of this forum if I were in your shoes . Would like more pictures of the other eagle in the jeep too. Wait for more input .

?

Quote by raz View Post
    Al , the picture of the repair Vocht shows from Saris book is what I thought original eagles had . Only on the left ( looking at the back ) but yours has both sides showing repairs with flat back wings . The front is very convincing but the back has some questions for me . I would get info from someone who has had several of these Wehag eagles and a member of this forum if I were in your shoes . Would like more pictures of the other eagle in the jeep too. Wait for more input .
    Thanks, I need all the help I can get.

The other one is in this link: 28" Reichsbahn Eagle unmarked Assistance Needed
    Regards, Al

raz
    ?

Here is one from the other forum . Deemed fake . although they claim 62.0cm wide .

Also one they deemed good .28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed28" Reichsbahn WEHOG Eagle Assistance Needed
    Last edited by raz; 01-01-2024 at 04:00 AM. Reason: added pictures

?

Thanks for the photo's, it is looking promising based on what I see. Here are a few more photo's. I don't know if they'll shed more light on the issue but all assistance is truly appreciated

Regards, Al

raz
    ?

Al , Here is another one deemed fake from the other forum . Please be diligent before pulling the trigger .

?

Thanks for the heads up. I've decided to step away and stick to my area of collecting. This is too much of a gamble. Thanks for all your help.
    Regards, Al

raz
    ?

I think you made a wise choice Al .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast