Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

28inch RR eagle added to collection today

Article about: Rob, I just came upon this thread and have to congratulate you on your splendid railway eagle. I like the fact that all the original nuts are there as well - It is a real beauty ! Great coll

Default Re: 28inch RR eagle added to collection today

Rob, where did you put it for display?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 28inch RR eagle added to collection today
    P
    Many

hattonchase02
    ?

I found a eagle for sale in Argentina but I'm not at all sure if it is real or not. The price is good but if it is a repro it wouldn't be! Please click on the link and tell me what you guys think? Thanks, Keith http://collect-militaria.com/index.php?a=2&b=970

Hi Adi...I currently have it sitting atop my helmet display. It's a series "boxed" shelves - where each "box" hold one helmet. The shelves hold 16 helmets. It's currently sitting on top of this shelving unit.

Hi Keith - I think I would pass on that eagle. The detail to the back is lacking and I don't like how the nuts/bolts show. I'm convinced that it's a reproduction.
    Save you money!

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Keith,

I agree with lucky Rob.

?

Love that eagle Rob , congrats . do you know what it is made of ?

cheers Al

Hey! I actually asked JR Meda that same question. He mentioned that it was made with GAlMgSi means a combination of cast Aluminum, Magnesium, Silicon.

Cheers!
    Rob

Rob,

What a fantastic display backdrop for your collection. Please post a picture of your setup when you have a chance bud.

Regards,

Joel

Hey Joel man! Will do buddy! Let the sun come up and I'll see what I can do! Setup is in my "man-cave"! hahahaha

Rob

Awesome piece Rob , i love these railway adlers , look forward to the pics in your bunker , cheers Raymond

Hey guys.....Some of you asked to see where the eagle sits...I have it atop one of the shelving units that display my helmets. Here are some quick pics showing the setup....

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 28inch RR eagle added to collection today  
    Attached Images Attached Images 28inch RR eagle added to collection today  28inch RR eagle added to collection today 

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast