Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Box Car eagle

Article about: Hi. I am almost afraid to know since I already purchased this. It came from a reputable auction house that sells a lot of German War relics. Opinions, please.

Default Box Car eagle

Hi. I am almost afraid to know since I already purchased this. It came from a reputable auction house that sells a lot of German War relics. Opinions, please.
    Box Car eagleBox Car eagleBox Car eagleBox Car eagleBox Car eagleBox Car eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Box Car eagle
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Better pictures are needed since these do not expand of the studs on reverse to be 100% .

BTW - the wing span is 26

Thanks for your reply. Right now these are the only pics I have. I just purchased it. Other than studs does it look to be real?

PS - what are you looking for on studs?

raz
    ?

Looking to see if they are machined . I think it looks a little soft on the front . Wait for others to comment . 26" ?

I am not sure of span. I guess I have to wait until I actually get it. Would still love opinions though.

26 inches is the span.
    Last edited by kimfitz; 10-08-2020 at 05:20 PM.

?

I am sorry to say but it is a fake. The front of the eagle looks horrible. The face looks like a parrot. The details are so washed out, I can't even see the oak leaves on the wreath. The swastika looks horrible. It looks like a bad cast of an original.

Thanks for replying. I think the auction will cancel the purchase. I will tell them Curt said...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast