MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Painted back eagle?

Article about: Curious one here. Looks like it was painted black, you can see bits of silver metal poking out in places. That being said, not sure on this one! Comments welcome. Will try to get better phot

Default Painted back eagle?

Curious one here. Looks like it was painted black, you can see bits of silver metal poking out in places. That being said, not sure on this one! Comments welcome.

Will try to get better photos from seller. Platform he had it listed at made him censor swastika.

Dimensions are just under 26 inches by roughly 13 inches.

Painted back eagle?Painted back eagle?Painted back eagle?Painted back eagle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Painted back eagle?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

I don't think the stud bases are that big on original HE eagles . Not on my eagle or ones in Mr. saris book . Take a look at known HE examples and you will see what I am referring to . Just my opinion . Wait for more views .

?

Post war, without a single doubt. And the most reproduced of all examples, those bearing the HE supposed maker marks.

Quote by JRMeda View Post
    Post war, without a single doubt. And the most reproduced of all examples, those bearing the HE supposed maker marks.
    Thank you JR!