Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Buckle

Article about: Hey Guys, I have had this one in my collection for many years. I have always wondered if it is a reproduction. My hunch is that it is a well made repro that came out a few years back. My hop

?

Default DRK Buckle

Hey Guys,

I have had this one in my collection for many years. I have always wondered if it is a reproduction. My hunch is that it is a well made repro that came out a few years back. My hope it is not. Thoughts? I was looking through the threads the other day and came across this one: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Officers buckle

DRK Buckle

DRK Buckle

DRK Buckle

DRK Buckle

DRK Buckle
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Buckle
    P
    Many

I think yours is a good one Rossi, look at the colour, quality. The markings are smoother and not as ragged as the repros, also the prongs and sleeve are good. nice buckle IMO mate
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think yours is a good one Rossi, look at the colour, quality. The markings are smoother and not as ragged as the repros, also the prongs and sleeve are good. nice buckle IMO mate
    Thank You Ben. It is nice to hear that. I did get some messages from others who felt it was a good one. Appreciate it. The boys on WAF last year did not like it, and gave no concrete proof as to why they did not like it.
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-07-2022 at 02:50 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I don't collect Officer's buckle, but I thought your GG1 stamping looked good when compared to the known fake.