Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Samariterbund

Article about: This is coming up in a auction. Everyone I have seen has been stamped one piece construction. I don't like the prongs. Thanks you for any opinions.

?

This is coming up in a auction. Everyone I have seen has been stamped one piece construction. I don't like the prongs. Thanks you for any opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Samariterbund   Samariterbund  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Samariterbund
    P
    Many

?

Here is a photo I have in my files. I couldn't find the thread on WAF but I seem to remember it was William Kramer that posted it. I checked out one of these a the SOS a few years ago. It sold a Herman Historian for big bucks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Samariterbund  

?

?

Hello Kirby,
    Interesting buckle...
    In my opinion, the "swastika" (after 1933) and the prong shape (before 1918) do not fit together on a buckle..
    Regards
    The kabl

I think its prob an original Kirby, from the construction and wear, box shape etc ears could have been an early cottage industry one, just MO
    Ben

?

This is an old thread from 2017. I was thinking on bidding on this back then. I nice original one piece show up on WAF the other day.