Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

12,000th Post

Article about: Wow I'd have never thought I'd reach 12,000 posts when I joined here 8 years ago. First of all I hope all the members and their families are staying both physically and mentally well during

Default 12,000th Post

Wow I'd have never thought I'd reach 12,000 posts when I joined here 8 years ago. First of all I hope all the members and their families are staying both physically and mentally well during these strange times, I've certainly had some "dark" days over the last few months.
    There have been some ups and downs on the forum since I joined, sadly a few people have died and others have left due to arguments and disagreements etc.
    I've changed my collecting interests since I joined, I can no longer afford or justify buying TR items. I have moved to East German, Communist era Polish and Warsaw pact stuff. This is the reason I don't post as much as I used to, most people are not interested in my area of collecting, not a moan or a whinge just an observation.
    I still enjoy being here and contributing where I can, so thanks for having me and here's to the next 8 years.

?

12,000 posts is certainly a lot!

?

Hello Paul. Congratulations on posting 12,000 posts. Raul

Good on you, Paul.
    It can never be said that you do not contribute to this forum.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I appreciate having you around.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

It's good to have you around, Paul; without a doubt.
    With 12,000 posts, you are part of the landscape.
    Stay there mate

clapping-audience.jpg

Santi

Gunny,,

Congratulations on this fine achievement.. No doubt there are 12000 posts of great information and knowledge shared..

I have an interest in East German items so I look forward to your continued posts in that area as well as other topic areas on the forum.

I have a few uniforms from East Germany and my son has more of an interest in East German/Soviet uniforms so I may get some of those items out of storage and post some photos..

Thanks again Gunny for your years of knowledge, humor and contributions..

Best regards

Smitty

CBH
    ?

Keep up the good work my friend, your posts are always appreciated.
    All my best to you and yours.

Nice one Paul Mate!

I wouldn’t let perceived non-interest in your stuff (Soviet etc) restrict your posts here....I’ve been posting unpopular (non-TR, plastic helmets and non-Combat Home Front) stuff from Day 1 and I’ll continue to do so until I convert everyone!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!! :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast