Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

2020 Pick Ups

Article about: Aldo reminded me again this year that I needed to start a 2020 "Pick Up" thread. So here it is. With Covid, it's been a heck of a year but I'm sure that despite local shows being c

?

Thank you. The tiger stripes came in a 101st late Vet grouping. I got the grouping in the last two weeks of 2019 though. Best, Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

I got a call from a fella who had a German Heer field typewriter his father brought back from ETO and never used which I bought. He then encouraged me to take the two sets of EDRL that he wore while in Thailand, in the AF 1969. He told me no one was up for them. Best, Bill

?

The USMC Camo overall came from the 96 yo Vet here in town this year. He never used them along with a bunch of other stuff. Best, Bill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Wow Bill great camo sets, wait till René aka "camo bits" sees those.
    Rene wears these as PJ's
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by He162 View Post
    The USMC Camo overall came from the 96 yo Vet here in town this year. He never used them along with a bunch of other stuff. Best, Bill
    Fantastic. Take good care of them. Especially knowing where they came from.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The Marine Vet freaked me out when he bounded up the stairs into the atttic disappeared and started throwing stuff down to me. He was raised in Southern California and joined the Marines. He made it through boot camp at Camp Pendleton and was set to go when they found a heart murmur on pre combat exam. He spent the war in communications here in San Diego. The second set of Camo has about 30 stapled paper tags, crazy. The red circle stuff wasn’t part of the grouping but on the same day. Happy New year! Best, Bill

Lovely my Army Frogy trousers have those cutter tags too! and what a set there!!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by He162 View Post
    ....He made it through boot camp at Camp Pendleton and was set to go when they found a heart murmur on pre combat exam. ...
    And probably why most of these items were never used! Lucky you!
    Last edited by MAP; 01-01-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14