MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Any wrf members willing to trust me.

Article about: Hi guys there's a saying in the UK that states "dont ask dont get"for me to move forward in the collecting field,there are many items on US ebay which Do Not ship to the UK,as many

Default Any wrf members willing to trust me.

Hi guys there's a saying in the UK that states "dont ask dont get"for me to move forward in the collecting field,there are many items on US ebay which Do Not ship to the UK,as many of these items rarely show up over here is there anyone willing to help me out by bidding and recieving on my behalf with a US postal address,then via PAYPAL which obviously you need for me then to pay you including shipping to the UK.any help would be greatly appreciated,regards minnie.

Default Re: Any wrf members willing to trust me.

I can ask my son to help, he lives in Seattle, as long as he is not out of pocket I am sure he will help you

- - Updated - -

Unless any US members can help you
    Ben

I have found in many cases that if you send an email to the seller giving your name, explaining that you are serious, have good feedback etc... then they WILL ship overseas. Some people ( me included ) just list stuff locally to avoid the extra postage paperwork hassle or to avoid people from "unreliable countries" from bidding. .........Worth a direct attempt IMO.
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

if you can't get seller to ship to you direct I can help you, PM me if you need help still

Cheers guy will keep all options openand yes dan you are correct many dont list overseas but will so the direct approach is the simplest but will look at all angles,many thanks once again,minnie.

I must admit Dave that idea has crossed my mind at times.
    And it must work the other way round for someone in the US ect wanting to buy something from the UK or other country.
    I have tried a couple of times contacting sellers about shipping but got blanked both times. This was probably just my luck I am sure if you contact them most will look into it for you.
    Best of luck
    Rod

Is there any particular US items your looking for? If so, PM me. I am also willing to help. I owe a couple good due to this site which has given me so much.

There is a company called ARAMEX which will provide you with an address in the USA, UK and China specifically to deal with this situation. Although you are already based in the UK, they might be able to help you out.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I have found in many cases that if you send an email to the seller giving your name, explaining that you are serious, have good feedback etc... then they WILL ship overseas. Some people ( me included ) just list stuff locally to avoid the extra postage paperwork hassle or to avoid people from "unreliable countries" from bidding. .........Worth a direct attempt IMO.
    Dan
    This is true, i've done this a few times!....