Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone ever buy from the dealer 'Enemy Militaria'?

Article about: Anyone ever buy from the dealer 'Enemy Militaria'? Bought something from them 3 weeks ago with no updates. I have sent them numerous emails and facebook messages trying to get ahold of them

?

Default Anyone ever buy from the dealer 'Enemy Militaria'?

Anyone ever buy from the dealer 'Enemy Militaria'?

Bought something from them 3 weeks ago and have sent them numerous emails and facebook messages in the past week trying to get ahold of them with no responses.

They do not have a phone number listed unless someone here knows it. They are out of Glenview, IL 60025.

About ready to do a chargeback if I don't hear back from them this week.

Dos
    ?

Most of these smaller militaria dealers are sole traders. Give it some time..,Maybe something happend? The website does not look bad and the facebook page is not filled with bad reviews.

Goodluck,

Dos

?

They have 2 review posts on their facebook, and 2 on the Better Business Bureau about not shipping and not responding to emails. All within the last couple months.

If they responded to my emails explaining the situation or offering a refund, I would feel better about it.

Dos
    ?

If you made the payment with Paypal he needs to respond to them. It gives him some extra time and you can let it go.

Hope it turns out well. I've had this problem also once or twice before, Not always a deliberate choice of the seller.

?

They didn't have a paypal option. Payed through their payment system, which is authorize.

Will send them another email and give them another week, but I'm not expecting much.

Will likely have to be a chargeback.

?

Well to give an update. After asking for an update or a refund, they said it would be shipping out today.

I'll update this thread if that's the case.

?

Did not receive any more updates that it had been shipped or given a tracking number.

I'll try contacting them again in a couple days if nothing arrives.

Been nearly a month since I ordered the item.

Absolutely ridiculous and I caution anyone thinking of buying anything from them.

That’s poor customer service.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

I finally got a tracking number a week after being told it was being shipped that day, but it still hasn't been "shipped" yet.

Only shows a shipping label has been created.

Hopefully it will finally ship Monday, over a month after being ordered.

No excuse for the dealer not explaining the delay to the customer. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's a case of inefficiency. But not someone I would want to do future business with, and poor service is suicide for legitimate businesses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast