Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone know about Wöschler-Orden ?

Article about: Does anyone know anything about an online medal dealer, Wöschler-Orden in Karlsruhe? The seller, Sascha Wöschler has a medal that I want, but it costs over \\$1000 and the add-ons, postage etc

Default Anyone know about Wöschler-Orden ?

Does anyone know anything about an online medal dealer, Wöschler-Orden in Karlsruhe? The seller, Sascha Wöschler has a medal that I want, but it costs over $1000 and the add-ons, postage etc, are equally heavy. She doesn't take VISA nor PayPal and the United States banking system doesn't offer your European bank transfer option, so I'm pretty much left with buying an expensive international bank draft. Before I take the leap, I would like to have some idea as to what I'm leaping into. Thanks. Dwight

Default Re: Anyone know about Wöschler-Orden ?

Sascha Wöschler does take PayPal actually.

It works like this: If you click to buy an item, an e-mail opens which you send to Mr. Wöschler with your order. He then sends you a confirmation e-mail with payment information and reserves the ordered item for you until your payment arrives, after which it is mailed.

I have ordered there twice so far, but the second time was only yesterday (so the item has - of course - not arrived yet). No problems at all with my first order, and none so far with the second, which was quickly confirmed.

HPL2008: Thanks for the directions. I used them and placed the order. Dwight

You're welcome.

By the way, my second purchase from Mr. Wöschler is now completed as well. Shortly after making my payment, I received another note per e-mail confirming the payment and notifying me that the ordered item had been mailed. It arrived today and I am very happy with it.