Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone know this militaria dealer? Please take a look & advise

Article about: Found another militaria dealer, looks legit but cannot find anything on the owners name. Looking for the typical info, good, bad, indifferent? Up front or?? These days a number of militaria

Default Anyone know this militaria dealer? Please take a look & advise

Found another militaria dealer, looks legit but cannot find anything on the owners name.

Looking for the typical info, good, bad, indifferent? Up front or?? These days a number of militaria houses are only as good as their reputations are from years of businesss history.

Does not mean that this "new?" dealer is not known as perhaps this is their 1st attempt to go from a word of the mouth dealer to a "hey look at me" interweb sales house.

Thanks for looking & input if you care to share.

Addendum: it always helps to translate these sites. Using my droid & had a tough time getting the translation of Deutch to English as I am away from my desktop. Think I understand better but, anyone done business with them?

Startseite - Militarkultur

Unfortunately, the German dealers have a somewhat fraught reputation as here. I have dealt with numerous people in Germany, and as usual, caveat emptor. I've never heard of this particular dealer, could be a new one.