MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders rank slides

Article about: Hi gents, I have tried placing an ad in the wants section but to be honest it gave me little confidence that it would even be seen so I hope there are no objections to me asking a question h

Default Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders rank slides

Hi gents,

I have tried placing an ad in the wants section but to be honest it gave me little confidence that it would even be seen so I hope there are no objections to me asking a question here.

I am working on a mannequin project to show in the forum and I am currently stuck for one crucial item as I have everything else in place even down to a sidearm.

What I need is a pair of Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Lt Col grey rank slides for the grey officers shirt. The slides are light grey as per the shirt with the rank and A&SH embroidered in black.

It has surprised me how difficult this is proving and I would be really grateful to anyone able to assist either with a pair they are willing to sell or by pointing me in the right direction.

II would also be willing to borrow and return if necessary.

A&SH grey officer rank slides.jpg

Many thanks

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Mark,

Let me talk to some people. I'll PM you.

R