Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

BF V video game might be in WW2

Article about: I suppose this wont interest the majority on this forum. But this game might reignite interest for ww2 as whole for a while like in the early 2000s with the general public I have been playin

Lately, I have been quite enjoying the release of War Thunder on the Xbox console. And I see another D-Day centered game in development that seems to be getting solid reviews.

?

I have the maus and jagdtiger on the PS4 version

War thunder is great, I roll around in a panzer 4 f1 loaded up with Hungarian decals!

?

Hmmm the pre orders for BF V are pretty weak. That doesn’t necessarily mean a failure but is usually a good indicator of a potential flop. The rotterdam stuff sounds neat I suppose.

I haven't really been following BFV and only just watched the Rotterdam trailer. I have to say I found it much better than the first trailer. That's probably mainly due to the absence of prosthetic limbs and blue face paint though! The gameplay I've seen also looks pretty good, but I still definitely won't be preordering it.

It looks like you're right about a potential flop. Apparently it also has a bad release date between COD and Red Dead Redemption 2 (which I'm much more looking forwards to), which is what happened to Titanfall 2 and that undersold.

?

Red dead redemption 2 is looking to be a good game. Let’s hope the online section isn’t like gta V online and is pay to win essentially..

That and there better be a zombie DLC

I've actually only just started playing the first RDR in preparation for the next one, but am really enjoying it. I haven't really touched GTA V online as I never bothered getting it again after my Xbox 360 broke a few years ago.

Getting back to WW2 games, has anyone tried Post Scriptum? It's a more realistic shooter set in Holland during Operation Market Garden. It looks very interesting, but unfortunately I won't be able to run it. Also Red Orchestra/Rising Storm are similar, but a bit old and lacking in players (there's a second Rising Storm set in Vietnam that I haven't tried).

FYI, the battlefield 5 open beta has begun

The gameplay actually does look rather excellent, but I no longer want to buy this game on principle. The shoehorning-in of a political agenda, and the frightful response of the developer and publisher calling concerned fans 'uneducated' really doesn't fill me with the urge to open my wallet.

I guess I'll go and play through World at War's campaign for the hundredth time...

B.B.

So I just played about 2 hours of the beta and any thoughts I had about the game being fun are absolutely trashed. Like seriously, there isn't a single mechanic in the game that I actually like. These were just my quick thoughts

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast