Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

birthday presents (show your favorite presents)

Article about: hi friends recently i had a birthday and i got some nice presents which i can include in the collection. I received an imperial ek2(Frank & Reif) and a Spanish belt from my friends. and

?

Default birthday presents (show your favorite presents)

hi friends recently i had a birthday and i got some nice presents which i can include in the collection. I received an imperial ek2(Frank & Reif) and a Spanish belt from my friends. and from my girlfriend I got a DAF pole top. I am very happy with all the gifts show your favorite gifts tooIMG_20200911_170801.jpgIMG_20200912_210842.jpgIMG_20200912_211059.jpgIMG_20200912_211117.jpgIMG_20200911_170738.jpgIMG_20200912_211155.jpgS20200911_0001.jpg

sorry for the photos are not very high quality

Very nice birthday gifts. I really like that Ek2.

This is a very timely thread for me as my birthday is just 2 weeks away.
    Without a doubt my favorite birthday gift was this German sawtooth bayonet
    that was given to me on my 16th birthday. It is one of the things that helped to push me
    into this hobby so many years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chopperman; 09-15-2020 at 02:03 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Happy Birthday Kekel..

You received some very nice gifts..

Best regards and many more Happy Birthday's to you..

Smitty

You Guys are Fortunate to receive these nice artifacts as Bday Gifts from your spouses or partners in life.

For some other less fortunate : " It Begins when we sink into their arms ....and ends up with our arms in the sink "
    My Gifts come in the form of a recent thread here on what we tell our spouses how much we paid for these things and what we really spent on them.

You Guys ..have a greater investment than the artifacts itself..you have a very supportive spouse of the hobby.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thoughtful friends and girlfriend.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You Guys are Fortunate to receive these nice artifacts as Bday Gifts from your spouses or partners in life.

For some other less fortunate : " It Begins when we sink into their arms ....and ends up with our arms in the sink "
    My Gifts come in the form of a recent thread here on what we tell our spouses how much we paid for these things and what we really spent on them.

You Guys ..have a greater investment than the artifacts itself..you have a very supportive spouse of the hobby.
    I couldn't agree more.
    My wife does support my hobby. In fact, she accompanies me to a lot of the shows that I attend.
    She enjoys coming along and she does not mind if I buy a cross or a knife here or there. She
    knows that I'm a pretty cheap old fart. But I do buy my high end items when she's not around.
    She would not understand my spending the equivalent of a house payment on a iron cross.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thank you all for your positive feedback. Smitty thanks for the wish!

Had to make a winning bet to get this one from the Wifey! for my 38th B'day! She's a hard arse!!

My birthday is in less than 20 days. I don't know what I want, and none of my family wants to even attempt to buy me any relics because of the fakes out there, so I guess I'll just metal detect for a while. :/