Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brand new WW2 Videogame! (sniping)

Article about: Good evening gents! I'll like to inform you all that might have an intresst in ww2 (videogames). In less than 1 day and 4 hours a World War two game starting as a allied sniper taking part i

Default Brand new WW2 Videogame! (sniping)

Good evening gents!
    I'll like to inform you all that might have an intresst in ww2 (videogames).
    In less than 1 day and 4 hours a World War two game starting as a allied sniper taking part in the end of World War two, in Berlin. With stunning graphics and a lot of fun this game is fantastic, I've tried it out myself, well the demo

I will for sure have a lot of fun playing this game, so I hope you check it out, and btw, if you pre-order (through steam) you'll get an extra mission,
    Killing Hitler!

Enjoy

Default Re: Brand new WW2 Videogame! (sniping)

wow.it must be great

Not exactly new.
    I had the first one on Playstation 2.
    I played the demo of this one on Playstation 3, and i must say, its great fun.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

well, it's new since the release is in less than two days, the 1 game came out in 2005 I think

I've played one video game in my life once and that was Call of Duty world at war. I died on the beaches. Have not played since.

This game is pretty good I got it for PS3, Ive already killed Hitler. There are a few far fetched ideas in the game as in any video game like shooting a tigers fuel tank to blow it up, but it is one of the most realistic video game shooters out there. As for the actual uniforms and clothing the Germans seem to be pretty accurate, but your own character seems to have a made up uniform of some sort with odd pouches.
    The only thing I dont like about the game really is that you cant aim any weapon by using the sights unless its a sniper rifle...
    Overall good game
    -Ben

You shouldn't be using anything other than the sniper rifle or the welrod IMO
    So... are the enemies, like I think i've said, so good that they spot you whereever you are?
    Long ranges?
    was it cool to kill Hitler?
    Tell me American Kraut!

=)

I played the PC version of Sniper Elite - the stealth aspect is SOOOOOO much better than a "wham bam run in and get yourself blown up" type game!
    Bring on the new version, I'm a waitin' ......AH watch out!

Dan

Well, Danmark, it doesn't mean they have included that as good as in the first game :/
    I think it's going to be hard to sneak around on expert =)

ian
    ?

i pre ordered the game on steem it unlocks at midnight tonight
    realy looking foward to it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast